Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I have come to the conclusion that I hate people...

Yes, people piss me off! Yesterday was just an all around bad day, and I was pissed off for most of it. First, I hate when people give me attitude! Unless I have really done something to deserve it, you don't have to have an attitude every time you say something. And I also hate when people are immature. You're in college, grow up! We are past elementary school, you don't have to give me dirty looks if you're pissed off at me, either tell me why, or just don't talk to me! I actually prefer the second option, because chances are, if you don't want to talk to me, I probably don't want to talk to you!

My cell bio professor really irritated me yesterday. First we get our exams back, I did bad but that wasn't a surprise because his tests suck and he doesn't really know how to teach. But he ended up grading the exam out of 90 instead of 100 because (and this is what he said in class) he decided when he was grading the exam that he changed what he was looking for in one of the questions....It was a question where we had to explain the differences between three different cell junctions, which is basically a definition....how do you change the answer your looking for in a definition, there is only one possible answer?? Then after that he assigned us a 50-page chapter to read by Thursday for a quiz. Two days is not enough time to read that, and understand it enough to do well on one of his quizzes, half the time even he doesn't know what he was looking for in the questions (and that's not an exaggeration!). Thank God, someone talked him into moving the quiz to next Tuesday!

Let's see, what else was I pissed off about? Oh, well I realized as I was going to Biochem lab yesterday that someone stole my goggles in Cell Lab last Thursday, so now I don't have any goggles, and I don't have the money to buy new ones. So Vigue will yell at me for that at some point...

I had to put $300 dollars on my credit card to pay for some stuff at home. My mom and/or my sister are supposed to pay me back; we'll see. The only thing that sucks is that if I don't end up getting that money back, it will have to come out of my Saving's Account and that money was supposed to be for a down payment on a car this summer. Speaking of this summer, I am officially going back to Raquette (haven't gotten a headstaff position). This year they combined Canoe/Kayak/Trip, so I have to go early and be there for pre-camp so we can do the trips and be certified as Lifeguards....which means in the beginning of June, I will be in the lake. It will be FREEZING! Oh well, it will be fun.

Yesterday was the Graduation Central thing at school. It is where we sign up for senior week. I found out yesterday that if we want to stay on campus for the TWO days after exams end before the actual ceremony, we have to pay. Granted it is only $50 and it is included in the price of senior week, but still, haven't I paid enough over the past four years to be able to stay on campus for 2 days!?

Oh, and I hate being told what I can and cannot do....especially when it's kind of hypocritical, but that's all I'm saying about that!

The only good news is that I might have a date for formal, I'll find out a definite in the next couple days. And graduation is only 38 days away!

No comments: