So, this semester is almost over. Wednesday was the last day of classes and I will be done with my finals on Thursday! I still can't believe that I graduate in five months!! I have basically decided over the past few months that I don't really want to do anything with forensics. I have come to hate it over the last four years! This semester I took a Microbiology class and I absolutely love it and have started thinking about doing something in that field. The only problem with that is that I have to go to grad school and at least get my Masters. The problem with that is I don't really have the money to go to grad school, at least not right now on my own. But I did find something that would help pay for it....
I am looking into the Navy (Kristen don't freak out!) They have a program where I would be able to sign-up and they would pay a certain amount to me each month to help with school costs. I wouldn't have to have any military training until after I finish all of my schooling. And I know that I would have to serve after that, but I would be an officer, and I would be doing Microbiology. I really think it would be interesting and a great opportunity. I have always been interested in the Navy, in high school I though about joining, and actually almost joined the Sea Cadets when I was 16. It's something I am going to think about as an option...I don't know, we shall see!
No comments:
Post a Comment