Monday, December 1, 2008
Is it the 18th yet??
I am so sick of school! I cannot wait for this semester to be over. I feel like everyone of my professors has piled on everything possible this week. Most of my classes aren't that bad, I actually really like most of them, but I hate Molecular! I just feel so stressed out that I cannot wait to get out of here. I have my internship in January with the Sheriff's Dept. in their Forensic section. I'm really excited about it, and a plus is that I won't be bored out of my mind! Hopefully it will help me get some idea about what I want to do with my life. I graduate in 5 months and I have absolutely no clue! But oh well, I guess I will see where everything goes. Back to Hell Week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment