Monday, November 17, 2008

Don't drive as if you owned the road, Drive as if you owned the CAR!

First off, I'm a college senior which basically equates to poor, ok VERY poor. I am one of those unfortunate people that does not and has never had a car...pitiful, I know! And I love cars, I'm not like a car genius, I don't know much about engines, but I really like cars. I absolutely love mustangs, I really like the new mustangs, but I REALLY love the old, like '65 old, Mustangs. Oh, this April (the 17th) is the 45th Anniversary of the Mustang, in case anyone wanted to know! AND...tomorrow (the 18th) is the first day of the L.A. Car Show, where they are DEBUTING the 2010 Mustang!!! I wanted to go SOOO bad!! Steph (my psycho roommate who also loves cars) was going to skip school and go with me so we could see it, but unfortunately we are poor college kids, so that kinda put a kink in our plans! I have an obsession with Muscle Cars too, especially the '70's Muscle Cars! My mom says that I was raised in the wrong generation, she's probably right! But I absolutely LOVE that the new car models are going back to the old style of Muscle Cars. I can't wait until the spring, Steph and I are running away to the New York Car Show...I think we might die from pleasure!

Anyways, before I went on that very long ramble about my love for cars, I was going to say that I think that I will be buying my FIRST car soon!! I am soo excited. I definitely need to buy one by this summer, but I really want to buy one before I graduate, so I can start making payments and get a job here, that way I can start saving up a little bit of money before I have to start paying back my mountain of student loans. So what shall I get....a new 2009 blue Mustang with white racing stripes....an amazingly restored '65 Mustang....a new Dodge Challenger??? HAHAHA yeah...right! In my dreams! I'm a poor college student remember, buried in a mountain of college debt. So, while I'm home for Thanksgiving break Mom and I are going car shopping. Hopefully I can find something affordable, reliable and at least somewhat cool! So, if you've got any thoughts send 'em my way, just remember to keep them reasonable!

No comments: